- Points 25
- Submitting a file upload
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: review previous chapters
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
This week, we will begin the course project that will be due in Week 7. Review the full instructions for the Course Project (located in Week 7) before working on this milestone activity.
The project has 3 milestones:
- Week 3: Proposal
- Week 5: Annotated Bibliography
- Week 7: Final Paper
This week, create a proposal that references 1 scholarly source for the research project you intend to complete.
- Locate and describe a central controversy that requires deft and subtle handling.
- Include an introduction and thesis (that would work for the Week 7 Course Project) to the best extent that you know it at this point in time.
A title page is not needed.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1-2 pages (not including references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)
This activity will be graded based on the Course Project Proposal Grading Rubric.
Weekly Objectives (WO)