Technology is becoming a larger part of exercise testing and prescription. How do you currently use technology related exercise testing and prescription (for yourself and/or in your practice)? Even if you do not currently use any technology, consider what you could use in the future.
What is your experience with technology related to physical activity monitoring?
In you post please include the following:
– Description of what technology you currently use or plan to use in the future (please provide as much detail as possible including any manufacturing information, cost, and any other relevant details that might be useful to the class)
– How you use the technology (in what circumstance, purpose, etc.)
– The benefits of the technology you use
– The limitations of the technology you use
– Concerns you have related to the validity and/or reliability of the technology you use