Answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length;
focus on the topic of deforestation.
write a short descriptive essay that defines and explains selected environmental impacts of deforestation. As you write, imagine you are talking to a friend who has no knowledge of this topic. In short, write the way you speak, using a conversational tone. Also, try to alternate short sentences and longer sentences to make your writing more readable.
Your essay should include five paragraphs, as follows:
- Paragraph 1 is your lead paragraph. It will contain an overview of what you have to say about these three topics: disruption of the carbon cycle, disruption of the hydrologic (water) cycle, and the reduction of species diversity.
- Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4, are your body paragraphs.
- Paragraph 2 should describe how deforestation disrupts the carbon cycle.
- In paragraph 3, you’ll write about how deforestation disrupts the hydrologic (water) cycle.
- In paragraph 4, you’ll explain how deforestation is related to declining species diversity.
- Paragraph 5 is your conclusion paragraph. Here, you can describe how you feel about the three effects of deforestation discussed, and what we might do about it.