Option #1: Preparing School Leaders Essay
For this paper, you will make use of Boske’s article, “Preparing School Leaders to Interrupt Racism” to design a program or workshop utilizing the “storied selves” concept that seeks to eradicate racism from an organization. You can focus on schools, as she does in her article, or you can design it for an organization you work for, want to work for, or one that is fictitious; it is up to you. You will want to consider your audience and have a clear understanding of your outcomes.
You are relying on your creativity paired with your ability to synthesize the material for this module as well as your ability to demonstrate your knowledge of what you’ve learned in class thus far.
Include at least two more scholarly articles to frame your paper and expand upon the required readings. Be sure to include citations for this material in your list of references.
- Write a 3-4-page paper or about 1500 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal Reference page. This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course. Sources such as Wikipedia, USA Today, Fox News, or MSNBC news will not be accepted. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Turn the paper in via the Module 5 Critical Thinking folder and select the Submit Assignment button.