1.Short Answer Questions Due 4/21/2020 by noon no later than 1pm cst
Worksheet attached 5 questions T1 attachment
2. Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper discussing codes of practice and ethical issues that must be considered when using psychological assessments. Address the following in your paper: Due 4/28/2020 by noon no later than 1 pm cst
- A description of at least three ethical issues including multicultural and diversity issues
- Ways to avoid the ethical issues in psychological assessments
- A discussion of how a clinician assesses behaviors that stem from cultures or subcultures
- A discussion of how a client’s academic/education, career, personal, and social development impacts assessment choice
Include a discussion of how these ethical issues are addressed in “Section E: Evaluation, Assessment, and Interpretation” from the American Counseling Association Code of Ethics located at: http://www.counseling.org/Resources/aca-code-of-ethics.pdf.
Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
3. Provide short answers of 75-150 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 250 words for your response. Use the textbook and any other scholarly resources to support your responses. Include at least three to four scholarly journal articles beyond the textbook and course readings. Work sheet attached Due 5/5/2020 by noon no later than 1pmcst T3 attachment
4. Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) about the selection of the appropriate psychological test and/or assessment. Answer each of the following three questions:
- What resources are available to assist counselors in the selection of the appropriate psychological tests and/or assessments for a client?
- What are four to five important diagnostic factors a counselor should consider when selecting a psychological test for a client?
- How can a counselor determine that a specific test is the appropriate test for a client’s demographics?
Include at least four scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Due 5/12/2020 by noon no later than 1pm cst
week 2 additional resources
Please read and follow the instruction per listed
Please do not freestyle the assignment or do what you think would be better