To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Scher (2015) article (located in this week’s Learning Resources). Reflect on the use of technology in public health advocacy.
- View several Scholars of Change videos at the Walden Scholars of Change website listed in the Learning Resources.
- Select a technology that you would use to advocate a public health policy. Choose a tool that is different from the one you researched in Week 4.
- Consider how you would use your selected technology in a community advocacy plan.
- Consider which careers would make the best use of this technology in affecting positive social change
Post a comprehensive response to the following:
- Describe the technology you selected
- Explain how you would use the technology in a community advocacy plan and why you think this an effective tool
- Describe one career that might utilize this technology to affect positive social change