Watch some TV programs that involve professionals who have ethical guidelines, e.g., police, medical doctors, lawyers, psychologists, social workers, etc. Watch at least two. Assume these people are operating under BACB Guidelines. Choose two separate instances of ethical violations and tie them to the BACB Guidelines (requiring a separate post for each of them). This post needs to address each of the 5 points below so it should be lengthier than prior discussion boards. For each example, specify:
- Name the show and the targeted person along with his or her occupation.
- Briefly describe the scene in which the specific violation took place.
- State the BACB Guideline the incident violates (number and summary).
- Explain why it is a violation.
- Describe what the person could have done instead.