To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review Chapter 7 in your course text, The Photographer’s Eye.
- Choose one technique from this week’s reading to apply to your composition of a photograph representing motion.
- Review the articles in this week’s Learning Resources
- Apply one technique from this week’s readings to convey a sense of motion in your photograph.
- Compose and take the photograph.
By Day 7
- Create a 2-slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:
- In one photograph, apply one technique from this week’s reading to the composition of a photograph representing motion.
- Include a brief description of your photograph (title and subject).
- Slide 2:
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph description of the technique you chose from this week’s reading. Explain how you applied this technique in the composition of your photograph. Include answers to the following:
- How effective do you think you were at achieving your photographic goal?
- What might you do differently next time?
- Be sure to cite at least one example from the course readings to support your writing.