Stage 1 Assignment Instructions
Using the case study in this case study assignment help, the overview above, Course Content readings, and external resources, develop your Introduction and Section I: Organizational Analysis and Requirements. Recommended lengths for each section are provided and you should be sure to include all pertinent information.
Introduction– briefly describe (at a high level) the organization in the Case Study; provide a context for the rest of the document. (one to two paragraphs)
I. Organizational Analysis and Requirements
A. Introduction – Introduction to this section describing what is included. (3-4 sentences)
B. Strategic Use of Technology – Using the Strategic Goals in your research paper section of the Case Study, list three strategic goals that have been identified by the Midtown Family Clinic, and that can be supported with an EHR system. For each, explain how an EHR system can be used to support the goal. (Introductory sentence and list of three strategic goals with one to two strong sentences that explain how an EHR system would support the strategic goal and justify your position with specifics from the Case Study.)
1. Strategic Goal 1 and explanation:
2. Strategic Goal 2 and explanation:
3. Strategic Goal 3 and explanation:
C. Components of an Information System – An information system is comprised of people, technology, processes (or organizational components), and data. Explain each of the following in relationship to an EHR system to support the Midtown Family Clinic: brilliant assignment Help
1. People – List the people who would use the new EHR system by name and role, and identify two things that person needs (functions) the system to do to help them with their job. (Provide an introductory sentence for Section C, and a sentence on people followed by a list of the people who will use the system and their roles.)
A. Person 1 and role, and two functions
B. Person 2 and role, and two functions
C. Person 3 and role, and two functions
2. Organizational Processes – list three processes that are used at the Clinic that would be supported by an EHR system and explain how the processes would be improved using an EHR system. (Provide an introductory sentence and list/explanation of three processes.)
A. Process 1 and how it would be improved
B. Process 1 and how it would be improved
C. Process 1 and how it would be improved
3. Data – The new EHR system will need to collect, store and process data. An example of needed data is “Name of Patient.” The case study provides insight into the kinds of data that will be needed. First, insert an introductory opening sentence for this section. Then identify ten (10) critical data items for this EHR system solution. (Provide an introductory sentence and copy the table and insert information within.)
Data Items Needed for EHR System
D. Functional Requirements – The next step is to identify the essential requirements for the EHR system. Review the processes and data items you listed above and create a list of ten (10) requirements. Each requirement is one sentence in length and addresses one thing the system must do. The requirements are documented in a table, as shown below. For a full requirement specification, there will be many requirements statements; you only need to provide ten. The requirements should be derived from the Case Study; an analyst should not “invent” requirements. (Provide an introductory sentence and copy the table and insert information within.)
E. Summary – briefly summarize the content of this section and tie the information together for the reader. (3-4 sentences)
Formatting Your Assignment
For academic writing, the writer is expected to write in the third person. In third person, the writer avoids the pronouns I, we, my, you, your, and ours. The third person is used to make the writing more objective by taking the individual, the “self,” out of the writing. This method is very helpful for academic writing, a form in which facts, not opinion, drive the tone of the text. Writing in the third person allows the writer to come across as unbiased and thus more informed. The Report is to be written for the Midtown Family Clinic, and reference should not be made by name to individuals who own or work in the Clinic.
· Write a short concise paper: Use the recommendations provided in each area for length of response. Content areas should be double spaced; table entries should be single-spaced. It’s important to value quality over quantity. The body (Introduction to the report and Section I) of the assignment should not exceed 6 pages.
· Ensure each section has an introductory sentence or two that sets the stage for the information to follow.
· Ensure that each of the tables is preceded by an introductory sentence that explains what is contained in the table, so the reader understands why the table has been included.
· Use at least two resources with APA formatted citation and reference. Use at least one external reference and one from the course content.
Compare your work to the Assignment Instructions above and the Evaluation Criteria/Grading Rubric below to be sure you have met content and quality criteria. Do not overlook this step. Read your work out loud or have your computer read it to you. Fix the grammar and other areas identified.
· Submit your paper as a Word document, or a document that can be read in Word.
For rubric check here https://homeworkaider.com/