- What is art?
- Compare your current thinking to the definition you wrote in week one.
- In what ways has your personal definition of art expanded or changed over the course of this session?
- Reflecting on your exploration of the visual arts across varied times, places, and cultures, how has this course influenced your thinking about the ways we as humans are more alike than different?
- Select a work of art that illustrates your current definition of art.
- Share your selected artwork and discuss in what ways it illustrates your current definition of art.
- Will you use the same work of art or select something new?
- Is more than one artwork needed to fully illustrate your new definition?
- From what cultures and times will you find your examples?