The overall purpose of the assessment is to develop a new policy or update an existing policy, from your workplace or the public domain, which impacts on the potential for older people to engage actively and meaningfully in their community.
An accompanying report is required to support the development to the new or updated policy.
The Report Should Include:
• Clear statement explaining the background the health policy for review;
• Brief overview of the policy and how it impacts on the health of older people;
• Consultation with consumers and colleagues to develop the new or updated policy;
• Review of the evidence base to inform the content of the new or updated policy;
• Review of the evidence base focused on guidance for successfully implementing policy in practice;
• Recommendations about how to measure successful implementation of new or updated policy;