The critical discussion paper should address the following issues:
- What data deviate from normal findings, suggesting the need for further investigation?
- What additional information should the nurse ask or question for?
- Describe the patient’s presenting problem focusing on the pathophysiological issues.
- Identify 2 nursing diagnosis that needs immediate interventions and discuss the nursing
management appropriate for the patient and evaluations of the nursing management plans
presented in the literature.
- Explain the pharmacokinetics of the prescribed medications in ED and their indications.
- Discuss nursing management of the prescribed medication in ED, the adverse effects of the
medications, contraindication, and side effects, with the age of the patient in mind, using evidence-based literature.
7.Describe in detail the information you would share with the patient and how you will educate the patient about the interactions and long-term effects of the regular medications of Mrs. Grace