1. Describe what female athlete triad is. Ensure that, in your answer, you cover the three main aspects of this condition: disordered eating, amenorrhea, and osteoporosis. You should also outline the treatment objectives of women with this condition.
2. Outline the impact of the female athlete triad on physical, social, and emotional aspects of growth and development.
3. Describe what the beep test is and why it is useful in the sport of tennis.
4. Outline the reasons for Jenny’s poor performance in the beep test as based on her case.
5. Based on Jenny having female athlete triad, describe what type of exercise program she could do at home after her condition has improved. You should focus on preparing her for professional competition.
Remember to keep his resistance activities as bodyweight. Include flexibility movements.